Meet Injury Attorney Patrick DiBenedetto
The shared passion among the injury lawyers at Metier Law Firm, LLC is the profound dedication to help those injured by the negligent or intentional acts of others. For accident attorney Patrick DiBenedetto, that passion is no different.
Patrick is a partner of Metier Law Firm, LLC. Licensed to practice in Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, District of Colorado, District of Wyoming and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, Patrick is never one to shy away from a difficult case. He is eager to take on the most complex cases including cases involving trucking accidents and the trucking industry.
Strong public speaking skills, ardor for accident forensics and incisive trial skills make Patrick one of the go-to attorneys when it comes time for the courtroom. After graduating from Baylor University with a B.A. in finance and real estate, Patrick received his Jurist Doctorate from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, graduating in the top one-third of his class.
Patrick is a graduate of the prestigious Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. The Trial Lawyers College is one of the most demanding trial skills colleges in the world, with only 55 applicants accepted into the program each year. He is also an active member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and is currently chairperson of the Fort Collins Membership Division. In addition, Patrick is a member of the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, Colorado Bar Association and Wyoming Bar Association.
Patrick is an avid outdoors man and lives in Windsor with his wife, Julie, where they enjoy watching their two boys play baseball.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors, member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, member
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, member
- Washington State Association for Justice, member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, member
- Colorado Bar Association, member
- Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Wyoming Bar Association, member
- Washington Bar Association, member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, member
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum, member
- Oregon State Bar Association, member
Teaching and Publications
Investigating Auto Crashes: What We Sometimes Forget, WTLA CLE, 2006
Motions for Summary Judgment, CTLA Convention, 2011
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell